Tag Archives: gala coral group
- Merged Ladbrokes Coral more profitable than William Hill
January 18, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral Group says FY16 operating profit will come in at around £280m, making the company more profitable than rival William Hill.
- GVC boosts dividend after positive trading update
December 15, 2016
GVC Holdings boosts special dividend by 49% following a Q4 trading update that shows net daily gaming revenue up 12% year-on-year.
- Report: Ladbrokes-Coral looking to acquire Tabcorp
November 27, 2016
UK media report that newly combined Ladbrokes Coral group making a play to acquire Australian betting operator Tabcorp Holdings.
- Coral and Digital Sports Tech Launch Play Bets App
October 31, 2016
Coral & Digital Sports Tech partnered to launch a ‘Player Bets' app that allows punters to bet on the individual performances of players.
- UK competition watchdog formally okays Ladbrokes-Gala Coral merger
October 26, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority formally approves merger of Ladbrokes and Gala Coral Group following sale of 360 betting shops.
- Ladbrokes digital a Q3 star; Boylesports to challenge Lads-Coral shop sale
October 18, 2016
Ladbrokes digital revenue jump 48% in Q3 earnings preview; Boylesports says its bid for Lads-Coral shop castoffs was unfairly overlooked.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013