Tag Archives: gala coral group
- Merged Ladbrokes Coral more profitable than William Hill
January 18, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral Group says FY16 operating profit will come in at around £280m, making the company more profitable than rival William Hill.
- GVC boosts dividend after positive trading update
December 15, 2016
GVC Holdings boosts special dividend by 49% following a Q4 trading update that shows net daily gaming revenue up 12% year-on-year.
- Report: Ladbrokes-Coral looking to acquire Tabcorp
November 27, 2016
UK media report that newly combined Ladbrokes Coral group making a play to acquire Australian betting operator Tabcorp Holdings.
- Coral and Digital Sports Tech Launch Play Bets App
October 31, 2016
Coral & Digital Sports Tech partnered to launch a ‘Player Bets' app that allows punters to bet on the individual performances of players.
- UK competition watchdog formally okays Ladbrokes-Gala Coral merger
October 26, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority formally approves merger of Ladbrokes and Gala Coral Group following sale of 360 betting shops.
- Ladbrokes digital a Q3 star; Boylesports to challenge Lads-Coral shop sale
October 18, 2016
Ladbrokes digital revenue jump 48% in Q3 earnings preview; Boylesports says its bid for Lads-Coral shop castoffs was unfairly overlooked.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017