Tag Archives: Full Tilt
- Amaya Granted Renewal of Approval to Operate Pokerstars and Full Tilt in New Jersey
3 April 2016
Amaya Inc. announced that the New Jersey DGE has renewed its approval to operate the PokerStars and Full Tilt brands in New Jersey.
- Former US Based Full Tilt Poker Players to Receive $2.6 Million in Latest Wave of Refunds
15 March 2016
Former US based FTP players are set to receive $2.6 M in refunds according to a notice on the Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration site.
- Amaya swings to loss in Q4 as new vertical gains contribute to poker decline
Amaya Gaming reports $15.8m loss in Q4 as new casino and sports betting verticals take bigger share of the pie at poker's expense.
- Amaya’s PokerStars and Full Tilt brands to launch in New Jersey on March 21
25 February 2016
Amaya Gaming says its PokerStars and Full Tilt brands will launch in New Jersey's regulated online gambling market on March 21.
- Full Tilt to retire but not for sale
19 February 2016
PokerStars is retiring Full Tilt Poker but will keep the software off the market.
- Amaya to migrate Full Tilt players to PokerStars platform
16 February 2016
Amaya Gaming says it will migrate Full Tilt players onto its PokerStars platform, remains committed to "duel-poker brand strategy."
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014