Tag Archives: full tilt poker
- Weekly Poll – Who got the better of the Amaya-Stars deal?
20 June 2014
In this week's poll, we asked our readers who got the better of the Amaya-Stars deal?
- Rational to offer blackjack, roulette in Spain; Portugal to debate online gambling
17 June 2014
Rational Group's Spanish subsidiary to add blackjack and roulette options; Portugal online gambling legislation to be introduced by July 10.
- Amaya Gaming Acquire PokerStars: The Thoughts of the Players
16 June 2014
Lee Davy canvasses the opinions of the players as news of the Amaya Gaming/PokerStars acquisition sweeps through the World Series of Poker.
- The morning after Amaya’s acquisition of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker
14 June 2014
The morning after Amaya Gaming's $4.9b acquisition of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker, rivals sink and Canadians fear loss of Stars access.
- Amaya Gaming to acquire Pokerstars, Full Tilt Poker for $4.9b
13 June 2014
Canada's Amaya Gaming strikes blockbuster deal to acquire parent company of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker for $4.9b.
- Phil Ivey Loses His Full Tilt Crown to Patrik Antonius; Net Entertainment Secures Deal
28 April 2014
Phil Ivey loses his FTP crown to Patrik Antonius, and Net Entertainment secure a deal with the Rational Group to supply FTP casino games.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014