Tag Archives: Fred Done
- Frustrated Fred Done says Betfred is done with UK racing
September 21, 2017
Fred Done says Betfred will scrap nearly all its UK racing sponsorships and close all but two of its on-course betting shops when Tote deal expires in 2018.
- NEKTAN PLC acquires digital marketing firm from Betfred founder
July 5, 2017
NEKTAN PLC has announced the acquisition of Nektan Marketing Services in a deal with Fred Done (Betfred) and Warren Jacobs (ActiveWin Media).
- Fred Done bets high on sports wagering business
April 17, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Fred Done of BetFred shares the secret to his company’s success during the past 50 years.
- Fred Done on the ‘gentleman’s guide’ to doing business
February 13, 2017
Fred Done of BetFred shares his secrets on how to successfully conduct business with online affiliates.
- Affiliates Revved Up for Fred Done at ActiveWins LAC Exhibition
February 1, 2017
Betfred founder, Fred Done, will be making an exclusive appearance at the ActiveWins stand during the 2017 London Affiliate Conference.
- Betfred, GVC bin their 10-year technology platform deal
January 17, 2017
Betfred and GVC Holdings announce they've scrapped their online gambling platform technology deal just eight months into the 10-year pact.
GVC appears to have acquired Cozy Games’ online bingo ops
November 26, 2017
GVC’s latest bid for Lads Coral fails; PartyPoker exit Australia
August 22, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017