Tag Archives: Fred Done
- Betfred reports annual loss despite retail revenue rise
June 24, 2018
UK bookmaker Betfred reports £13.4m operating loss in most recent fiscal year despite healthy rise in retail betting revenue.
- Fred Done backs another winner with online advertising platform Adzooma
May 17, 2018
Adzooma’s technology provides a user-friendly way to advertise for everyone from micro-budget SME’s through to enterprise businesses.
- Report: Betfred’s Fred Done negotiating sale of 25% of the Tote
February 24, 2018
UK media reports that Betfred founder Fred Done is negotiating a sale of 25% of the Tote pool betting service with a consortium of racing stakeholders.
- Frustrated Fred Done says Betfred is done with UK racing
September 21, 2017
Fred Done says Betfred will scrap nearly all its UK racing sponsorships and close all but two of its on-course betting shops when Tote deal expires in 2018.
- NEKTAN PLC acquires digital marketing firm from Betfred founder
July 5, 2017
NEKTAN PLC has announced the acquisition of Nektan Marketing Services in a deal with Fred Done (Betfred) and Warren Jacobs (ActiveWin Media).
- Fred Done bets high on sports wagering business
April 17, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Fred Done of BetFred shares the secret to his company’s success during the past 50 years.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017