Tag Archives: Frank Pallone Jr.
- Pallone: Federal ban on sports betting a violation of US 10th amendment
September 7, 2017
- New federal sports betting bill intro’d as New Jersey preps ‘nuclear option’
May 25, 2017
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone intro's legislation to repeal federal sports betting prohibition, while state prepares to exercise 'nuclear option.'
- New Jersey pols revive federal sports betting bills
February 1, 2017
Just in time for the Super Bowl, two New Jersey congressmen revive the federal sports betting legislation they've been trying to pass for five years.
- New Jersey rep preps pro-online gambling legislation; Reid done with online gambling
October 21, 2016
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. to introduce new federal online and land-based gambling legislation; Sen. Harry Reid done with gambling.
- Congressional hearing fails to move daily fantasy sports needle in either direction
May 11, 2016
US House of Representatives' first hearing into daily fantasy sports accomplishes little except exposing political ignorance on the subject.
- Congress to hold hearing on DFS, sports betting and online gambling
April 14, 2016
House of Representatives' subcommittee schedules May 11 hearing into legality of daily fantasy sports, sports betting and online gambling.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017