Tag Archives: Frank Pallone Jr.
- Frank Pallone gives up on federal sports betting bill
September 18, 2018
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone has said that he will no longer work to pass a bill he authored that would provide federal regulations for sports betting.
- Pallone: Federal ban on sports betting a violation of US 10th amendment
September 7, 2017
- New federal sports betting bill intro’d as New Jersey preps ‘nuclear option’
May 25, 2017
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone intro's legislation to repeal federal sports betting prohibition, while state prepares to exercise 'nuclear option.'
- New Jersey pols revive federal sports betting bills
February 1, 2017
Just in time for the Super Bowl, two New Jersey congressmen revive the federal sports betting legislation they've been trying to pass for five years.
- New Jersey rep preps pro-online gambling legislation; Reid done with online gambling
October 21, 2016
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. to introduce new federal online and land-based gambling legislation; Sen. Harry Reid done with gambling.
- Congressional hearing fails to move daily fantasy sports needle in either direction
May 11, 2016
US House of Representatives' first hearing into daily fantasy sports accomplishes little except exposing political ignorance on the subject.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015