Tag Archives: Fortuna Entertainment Group
- Fortuna Entertainment turnover tops €2b in transformative 2017
March 21, 2018
Fortuna Entertainment Group reports gambling turnover shooting up 93% to over €2b in 2017 thanks to geographical expansion and acquisition spree.
- Fortbet makes offer to take Fortuna Entertainment private
January 3, 2018
Fortuna Entertainment Group's majority shareholder Fortbet Holdings makes offer to buy all outstanding shares and take the company private.
- Fortuna plots Central and Eastern European domination by 2020
November 10, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment Group says it plans to be the top gambling operator in at least five Central and Eastern European markets by 2020.
- Czech Republic restricts online bonuses, free bet offers
August 31, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment Group reports sharp rise in H1 revenue; regulators in the Czech Republic introduce new online free bets and bonus restrictions.
- Fortuna hurdles Romanian acquisitions legal debacle
July 18, 2017
There’s no more legal impediment that will bar investors of the Eastern European betting and lottery operator Fortuna Entertainment Group.
- Fortuna Entertainment’s online betting outshines retail ops
May 12, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment Group's Q1 report card shows revenue up thanks to online betting surge, but earnings fall due to costs and punter-friendly results.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017
Poland legislators approve gambling law amendments
December 21, 2016
Fortuna boosts Romania presence with Penta acquisitions
March 16, 2017
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013