Tag Archives: fonbet
- Russia blocks Google over online gambling redirect
June 23, 2017
Russia temporarily blocks access to Google.ru domain due to one of the search engine's pages redirecting to a banned online gambling domain.
- Russia advances plans to block online gambling payments
April 12, 2017
Russian legislators expected to approve new online gambling payment processing curbs on Friday; Fonbet relaunches Russian site via Fonbet.ru domain.
- MGM Resorts, Fonbet battle online cybersquatters
March 16, 2017
Casino operator MGM Resorts files trademark infringement suit v. Korean online casino; Russian bookmaker Fonbet wins trademark suit against cybersquatter.
- Digital Sports Tech enters Russian market
January 10, 2017
Digital Sports Tech has entered the Russian market for the first time via a deal with the country’s largest sportsbook operator, Fonbet.
- Fonbet launch official Russian sports betting site
December 3, 2016
Fonbet launch Russia's sixth licensed online sports betting site, while Russian telecom watchdog may get new powers to block unauthorized mirror sites.
- Russia cuts bookmakers some slack on sports body funding
October 25, 2016
Russia to reduce bookmakers' mandatory contributions to sports from 5% of revenue to 3%; Bingo Boom, Fonbet prep Russia-licensed sites.
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017