Tag Archives: Fixed Odds Betting Terminals
- Betfred’s FOBT tax victory could have serious online blowback
July 26, 2018
UK bookmakers Betfred have won a court fight with the local taxman that could inadvertently bring new limits on online casino play.
- William Hill draws flak for taking advantage of FOBT clampdown delay
June 27, 2018
William Hill has drawn the ire of anti-gambling campaigners this week over an email that encourages gamblers to punt more.
- UK to hike Remote Gaming Duty before slashing FOBT stakes
June 15, 2018
The UK government will reportedly hike its Remote Gaming Duty by April 2019, while cuts to fixed-odds betting terminal stakes won't happen until 2020.
- UK slashes FOBT max stake to £2, to hike Remote Gaming Duty
May 17, 2018
the British government announced the approval of the reduction of fixed-odds betting terminals (FOBTs) stakes limit from £100 ($135.08) to £2 ($2.69).
- Layoff looms at Betfred amid FOBT stake reduction plans
May 16, 2018
Betfred are bracing for the possible impact of UK’s policy on fixed-odds betting terminals (FOBTs), which is expected to be announced this week.
- FOBT reforms will be the end of William Hill—Devlin
May 15, 2018
Roger Devlin, chairman of William Hill painted a bleak future for UK’s biggest independent bookmaker should the country proceed with its new betting rules.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017