Tag Archives: Finland
- Playtech agrees FRV Finland contract
December 21, 2016
Playtech and Veikkaus, the lead brand behind the country’s enlarged FRV Finland group made up of the recently merged Veikkaus, RAY and Fintoto and more
- Finland merging three gaming monopolies into single state-owned entity
October 5, 2015
Finland begins the process of merging its three domestic gaming monopolies -- Fintoto, RAY and Veikkaus -- into single state-owned entity.
- Veikkaus earns 40% of 2014 sales online; Cherry buys Finnish affiliate domains
August 3, 2015
Finnish operator Veikkaus says over 40% of sales came via online in 2014; Cherry AB's Game Lounge pays €1.2m for Finnish affiliate domains.
- Finnplay Launches Sports Betting Solution in Ghana
June 22, 2015
Finnplay today announced it has provided its sports betting kiosk solution to Ghanaian based betting agency Simplebet.
- Finnplay Expands Asian Games Portfolio with XIN Gaming
May 5, 2015
Finnplay today announced it has signed a distribution deal with Asian specialist slot developer and provider XIN Gaming.
- Sweden yanks gambling apps; Finland won’t prosecute online gamblers
March 5, 2015
Sweden convinced Apple to yank gambling app from app store; Finland reassures players that they won't be prosecuted for online gambling.
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
October 8, 2018
Finland’s slots jockeys will have to authenticate their identity
December 28, 2017