Tag Archives: financial action task force
- China, Macau sign pact to toughen money laundering measures
August 24, 2015
China's central bank has signed a memorandum of understanding with Macau to bolster its cross-border anti-money laundering measures.
- Antigua PM rubbishes US claims that online gambling industry is “growing”
March 24, 2015
Antigua PM rejects US claim that domestic online gambling industry is growing and that Antigua is prime jurisdiction for money laundering.
- Could Macau currency declaration plan eat into mass market gaming?
July 10, 2013
Analysts have mixed reaction to Macau proposal to require visitors to declare the amount of currency they bring into city.
- PH Congress assures new AMLA amendments to cover casinos
February 25, 2013
Sen. Teofisto Guingona III vowed that a fourth set of amendments will be made to include casinos list of institutions covered under the AMLA
- PH Congress officially passes amended money-laundering law, casinos and Internet gaming spared from inclusion
February 6, 2013
The amendments passed by the the Philippine Congress apply to businesses other than banks, casinos, and Internet gaming
- SkyCity Manila rumors; Phlippines to ease financial transaction reporting; Taiwan casino bill sent to Cabinet
February 1, 2013
SkyCity's rumored Manila project; Phlippine Senate moves to lessen financial reporting regs for casinos; Taiwan casino law sent to Cabinet
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018