Tag Archives: federal group
- Tasmania mulls possibility of opening two more casinos, ending Federal Group’s monopoly reign
March 18, 2016
The government of Tasmania sees no problem opening two more casinos in the island state.
- Tasmania: Expect policy position on Federal Group’s gambling monopoly by Easter
February 23, 2016
The govt of Tasmania vowed that its policy position on the extension of Federal Group’s exclusive gambling monopoly will be ready by Easter.
- Federal Group unveils $100m makeover plans in Tasmania
December 16, 2015
Federal Group reveals redevelopment plan for Hobart casino but there’s a catch: Tasmanian gov't would have to extend its gaming monopoly.
- Federal Group gambling monopoly: To renew or not to renew?
October 1, 2015
After 42 years of Federal Group’s gambling monopoly in Tasmania, opponents now call for the license renewal to be put to open tender.
- Punters Club member David Walsh seeks VIP casino for Museum of Old and New Art
July 29, 2015
Punters Club member David Walsh teams with Federal Group on plan to add VIP-only casino to Walsh's Museum of Old and New Art in Tasmania.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018