Tag Archives: Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Saipan gaming regulators insist they’re not corrupt
February 22, 2018
Gaming regulators on Saipan insist they're not corrupt, claim Bloomberg article on casino operators Imperial Pacific was "very unfair."
- FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
The Federal Bureau of Investigation raided the offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific on Thursday for as yet unknown reasons.
- Citigroup halts DFS payments in New York; MLB rethinking DraftKings relationship
February 5, 2016
Citigroup won't process daily fantasy sports transactions in New York without legal clarity; MLB rethinking DraftKings relationship.
- American Gaming Association, FBI team up to fight illegal online sports betting
November 10, 2015
The American Gaming Association agrees to promote FBI's online crime snitch line in a bid to combat illegal online sports betting.
- FBI, DOJ investigating daily fantasy sports legality, legitimacy of UIGEA exemption
October 15, 2015
FBI reportedly probing DraftKings as part of larger DOJ investigation into daily fantasy sports' legality and legitimacy of UIGEA exemption.
- FBI launch Internet Sports Books Initiative to combat “emerging threat”
August 14, 2015
Federal Bureau of Investigation launch new Internet Sports Books Initiative to combat "emerging threat' of bookies tied to organized crime.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017