Tag Archives: Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FBI probing Imperial Pacific money laundering, campaign funding
14 November 2019
FBI probe of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific involves possible wire fraud, money laundering and illegal campaign contributions to local governor.
- FBI visit Saipan gaming regulators following Imperial Pacific raid
13 November 2019
FBI agents visit Commonwealth of Northern Mariana gambling regulator after last week's raids on casino operator Imperial Pacific and CNMI governor.
- FBI raids offices of Imperial Pacific casino operator, CNMI governor
7 November 2019
The FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific (again), as well as offices of Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands Gov. Ralph Torres.
- Saipan gaming regulators insist they’re not corrupt
22 February 2018
Gaming regulators on Saipan insist they're not corrupt, claim Bloomberg article on casino operators Imperial Pacific was "very unfair."
- FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
31 March 2017
The Federal Bureau of Investigation raided the offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific on Thursday for as yet unknown reasons.
- Citigroup halts DFS payments in New York; MLB rethinking DraftKings relationship
5 February 2016
Citigroup won't process daily fantasy sports transactions in New York without legal clarity; MLB rethinking DraftKings relationship.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
4 September 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
2 September 2015