Tag Archives: FDJ
- France puts Française des Jeux lottery monopoly on the block
April 10, 2018
France's government set to reveal its plans to private state-owned lottery and betting operator Française des Jeux (FDJ) sometime in 2019.
- Francaise Des Jeux launches esports social betting site with Sportradar
November 10, 2017
FDJ® (France’s national lottery) has accelerated the development of its sports betting brand, ParionsSport.
- Lotsys develops easy-to-use “three-click” app for FDJ’s Loto game
November 20, 2012
Lotsys develops easy-to-use “three-click” app for FDJ’s Loto game
- Slovakia looks to change rules; PMU sees online increases; FDJ appointment
October 7, 2011
Slovakia is proposing changes to its gambling laws; PMU saw a rise in online stakes; FDJ announces a new appointment
- LVS upgrades Advanced Betting Platform
September 14, 2011
Gaming industry: LVS, the British sportsbook software provider will unveil upgraded features of its Advanced Betting Platform at EiG 2011.
- FDJ to provide more streaming; Microgaming reveals four new games
July 29, 2011
FDJ has signed a deal with Watch&Bet to provide more live streaming as Microgaming launches four new games
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011