Tag Archives: far east consortium
- Far East Consortium considering separate listings for assets
2 December 2019
The spinoff would likely include their six hotels that are currently operated in Malaysia, as well as the two in London and the one in Singapore.
- The Star Entertainment inks ‘expanded strategic partnership’ with Asian firms
29 March 2018
Casino operator The Star Entertainment Group inks 'expanded strategic partnership' with Hong Kong's Chow Tai Fook Enterprises and Far East Consortium.
- Far East Consortium to test Czech gambling market with Trans World buy
6 March 2018
Hong Kong-listed property developer Far East Consortium International Ltd. (FEC) is now looking beyond China’s horizons in search for new revenue streams.
- Echo lays out Brisbane casino plans, promises 8,000 employment opportunities
22 January 2015
Echo has bared a few items about its plans for its multi-billion-dollar casino project in Brisbane; promises 8,000 employment opportunities.
- Echo forms joint venture with two Chinese developers for Brisbane casino bid
25 June 2014
Australian casino operator Echo Entertainment forms joint venture with two Chinese development firms for Brisbane casino bid.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
2 November 2017