Tag Archives: fanduel
- Chicago Bulls eyeing fantasy sports sponsorship, DraftKings and FanDuel in the mix
September 17, 2014
The Chicago Bulls explore the potential of securing a sponsorship deal with fantasy sports companies.
- FanDuel secures $70 million in capital funding
September 8, 2014
FanDuel gaining the lead over its rival DraftKings with a fresh $70 million capital funding for its growing daily fantasy sports market.
- The growing gambling potential of fantasy football
September 2, 2014
The start of the NFL season also means the start of the NFL fantasy season, which in itself has taken a life of its own.
- Bet-at-home income down; signs of life at Purple Lounge; FanDuel doubles staff
May 9, 2012
Bet-At-Home Q1 income slumps on boosted ad spend; signs of life in Purple Lounge communiqué; FanDuel doubles staff to handle growth
- Real money play boosting $800M fantasy sports biz
September 25, 2010
The popularity of real-money fantasy sports play spurs the growth of an already $800M industry.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017