Tag Archives: Evolution Gaming
- New Jersey sets online gambling record despite record low poker
December 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market revenue hits record $26.94m in November, despite poker falling to record low of $1.56m.
- Evolution Gaming to acquire live casino rival Ezugi
November 22, 2018
- Evolution Gaming, Ardent Group team up for live casino TV show
November 13, 2018
Evolution Gaming and Belgian casino operator Ardent Group team up on nightly live casino television program on Belgium's Q2 channel.
- Evolution Gaming’s live casino tables breeding like bunnies
October 24, 2018
Evolution Gaming's total number of live casino tables tops 500 in Q3 although rapid geographic expansion cuts into company's earnings margin.
- PlaySugarHouse.com premiers global leader evolution gaming’s online live dealer casino games in the United States
August 20, 2018
PlaySugarHouse.com in New Jersey, is once again leading the online gaming market by launching a Live Dealer Casino powered by Evolution Gaming.
- New Jersey, Golden Nugget break online gambling records
August 14, 2018
New Jersey's online gambling market sets new monthly revenue record in July while Golden Nugget demolishes old individual operator record.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
New Jersey, Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records
February 14, 2018