Tag Archives: eurovegas
- Top Casino Stories of 2013
18 December 2013
Reliving the top casino stories of the year from Macau's record haul to Atlantic City's record fall.
- Las Vegas Sands scraps EuroVegas project in Spain
13 December 2013
The collapse of the $30B resort was due to clashes between Sands and Spanish authorities on some issues that both sides couldn't agree on.
- Adelson loses libel suit against Jewish Dems; EuroVegas may get a (smoke) break
2 October 2013
Libel suit brought by Las Vegas Sands' boss Sheldon Adelson against Jewish Democratic group is tossed; the EuroVegas 'lone smoker' solution.
- Spain mulls smoking ban exemption for EuroVegas
19 September 2013
Spain reportedly mulling allowing law tweak to permit Madrid's regional government to exempt Las Vegas Sands' EuroVegas from smoking law.
- Spanish online market contracts, ‘huge’ fines promised for unlicensed operators
11 September 2013
Spain's online gambling market shrinks in Q2 as regulator preps 'huge' fines for unlicensed operators; Sands' Adelson told to butt out
- Adelson prepared to delay EuroVegas construction if smoking ban isn’t lifted
15 July 2013
Spain is in danger of falling deeper and deeper into its own mess with rising unemployment to keep this issue hanging.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
12 March 2014
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
21 January 2018