Tag Archives: European Union
- Responsible Gambling & Anti-money laundering with Dan Iliovici (Romanian National Office of Gambling) and Alex Henderson(The Ritz Hotel Casino London)
January 26, 2018
The leading boutique style gaming conference in Prague has announced more speaker profiles and it looks like it will cover all hot topics of the industry.
- Bet365 claims partial victory in EU trademark war
December 14, 2017
UK online gambling operator Bet365 wins partial victory in its multi-year efforts to trademark its brand in European Union member states.
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- William Hill now a smart income stock
September 26, 2017
If you want to own William Hill then, it should be principally as an income stock, with any capital gains being reinvested long term.
- Extended gains: Bitcoin climbs above $3,400 to new all-time high
August 8, 2017
Bitcoin is currently trading at $3,415 with a market capitalization of $56.3 billion, according to Bitcoin.com data.
- European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017
Gaming regulators in France, Italy, Portugal and Spain announce they will sign an online poker liquidity sharing deal in Rome on July 6.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018