Tag Archives: European Union
- iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Sweden has been exploring the launch of its iGaming market, but was concerned with running afoul of European Union laws.
- EU court spanks Hungary’s online gambling laws … again
February 28, 2018
The Court of Justice for the European Union once again spanks Hungary's online gambling laws as contrary to EU trade rules.
- Responsible Gambling & Anti-money laundering with Dan Iliovici (Romanian National Office of Gambling) and Alex Henderson(The Ritz Hotel Casino London)
January 26, 2018
The leading boutique style gaming conference in Prague has announced more speaker profiles and it looks like it will cover all hot topics of the industry.
- Bet365 claims partial victory in EU trademark war
December 14, 2017
UK online gambling operator Bet365 wins partial victory in its multi-year efforts to trademark its brand in European Union member states.
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- William Hill now a smart income stock
September 26, 2017
If you want to own William Hill then, it should be principally as an income stock, with any capital gains being reinvested long term.
Malta Poker Festival: Dave Lappin on Brexit, Trump and Mrs Brown’s Boys
November 20, 2018