Tag Archives: European Union
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- William Hill now a smart income stock
September 26, 2017
If you want to own William Hill then, it should be principally as an income stock, with any capital gains being reinvested long term.
- Extended gains: Bitcoin climbs above $3,400 to new all-time high
August 8, 2017
Bitcoin is currently trading at $3,415 with a market capitalization of $56.3 billion, according to Bitcoin.com data.
- European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017
Gaming regulators in France, Italy, Portugal and Spain announce they will sign an online poker liquidity sharing deal in Rome on July 6.
- EU top court slams Hungary’s restrictive online gambling laws
June 22, 2017
European Union's top court says Hungary can't punish online gambling operators because its restrictive gambling laws are incompatible with EU trade rules.
- Last train leaving out of EU, Take it to Russia
December 6, 2016
US stocks look safe for the next few months but need to be monitored. Same goes for the UK. The one other area that seems relatively safe for now is Russia.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017