Tag Archives: European Union
- Kindred CEO would like to see one gambling market for EU
April 16, 2019
Kindred Group CEO Henrik Tjärnström has made a bold statement about the online casino and gambling industry in the European Union.
- EU: online gambling domain blocking popular but ineffective
February 5, 2019
A new European Commission report claims that online gambling domain blocking is popular among member states but largely ineffective.
- Mastercard fined €570M by EU for artificially raising fees
January 23, 2019
Mastercard has been fined €570 million by the EU after it was found to be keeping lower fees inaccessible from merchants for cross-border payments.
- EU Court again pronounces clear ruling on lottery regulation
December 20, 2018
The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) delivered its judgment in the C-375/17 Stanley International Betting and Stanleybet Malta case.
- iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Sweden has been exploring the launch of its iGaming market, but was concerned with running afoul of European Union laws.
- EU court spanks Hungary’s online gambling laws … again
February 28, 2018
The Court of Justice for the European Union once again spanks Hungary's online gambling laws as contrary to EU trade rules.
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017