Tag Archives: European Union
- EU: online gambling domain blocking popular but ineffective
February 5, 2019
A new European Commission report claims that online gambling domain blocking is popular among member states but largely ineffective.
- Mastercard fined €570M by EU for artificially raising fees
January 23, 2019
Mastercard has been fined €570 million by the EU after it was found to be keeping lower fees inaccessible from merchants for cross-border payments.
- EU Court again pronounces clear ruling on lottery regulation
December 20, 2018
The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) delivered its judgment in the C-375/17 Stanley International Betting and Stanleybet Malta case.
- iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Sweden has been exploring the launch of its iGaming market, but was concerned with running afoul of European Union laws.
- EU court spanks Hungary’s online gambling laws … again
February 28, 2018
The Court of Justice for the European Union once again spanks Hungary's online gambling laws as contrary to EU trade rules.
- Responsible Gambling & Anti-money laundering with Dan Iliovici (Romanian National Office of Gambling) and Alex Henderson(The Ritz Hotel Casino London)
January 26, 2018
The leading boutique style gaming conference in Prague has announced more speaker profiles and it looks like it will cover all hot topics of the industry.
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017