Tag Archives: european gaming and betting association (egba)
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- Leading European online gambling operator bolsters EGBA membership
February 23, 2017
The EGBA has announced that Betsson Group, an online gambling company with licenses across Europe, has joined the EGBA as of the 20th February 2017.
- Hungary proposes end to online sports betting monopoly
June 22, 2015
Hungary debates proposals to restrict online casino licensees to two while also allowing these licensees to offer sports betting.
- European Commission takes Sweden to court, delays Irish online gambling tax
October 16, 2014
European Commission hauls Sweden before European Court of Justice over online gambling laws; Ireland online gambling tax hits snag at EC.
- Unibet Customers Gain Access to Odobo Games
August 26, 2014
Odobo announces its latest games distribution deal with Unibet. An operator comprised of a number of online real-money gaming sites.
- EU court rules Germany can have two separate online gambling licensing regimes
June 12, 2014
European Court of Justice says German states not required to honor more liberal online gambling licenses issued by Schleswig-Holstein.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017