Tag Archives: european gaming and betting association (egba)
- Italian football feels “extreme worry” at gambling ad ban
July 6, 2018
Italy's Serie A football league expresses "extreme worry" about country's proposed gambling advertising and sponsorship ban.
- EGBA files lawsuit against Norway payment-blocking plans
July 3, 2018
European Gaming and Betting Association files a lawsuit in Oslo District Court against Norway's plans to block unauthorized online gambling payments.
- EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
EU's official ombudsman rejects European Gaming and Betting Association claim that the European Commission mishandled online gambling complaints.
- EGBA: Norway’s online gambling fight violated data protection law
January 18, 2018
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- Leading European online gambling operator bolsters EGBA membership
February 23, 2017
The EGBA has announced that Betsson Group, an online gambling company with licenses across Europe, has joined the EGBA as of the 20th February 2017.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
September 5, 2017