Tag Archives: european gaming and betting association (egba)
- EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
EU's official ombudsman rejects European Gaming and Betting Association claim that the European Commission mishandled online gambling complaints.
- EGBA: Norway’s online gambling fight violated data protection law
January 18, 2018
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- Leading European online gambling operator bolsters EGBA membership
February 23, 2017
The EGBA has announced that Betsson Group, an online gambling company with licenses across Europe, has joined the EGBA as of the 20th February 2017.
- Hungary proposes end to online sports betting monopoly
June 22, 2015
Hungary debates proposals to restrict online casino licensees to two while also allowing these licensees to offer sports betting.
- European Commission takes Sweden to court, delays Irish online gambling tax
October 16, 2014
European Commission hauls Sweden before European Court of Justice over online gambling laws; Ireland online gambling tax hits snag at EC.
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
March 20, 2017
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017