Tag Archives: european gaming and betting association (egba)
- European Union online gambling revenue grew 11% in 2018
11 December 2019
European Union online gambling revenue grew 11% to €22.2b in 2018, according to new figures from the European Gaming & Betting Association.
- Norway court upholds online gambling payment-blocking
20 August 2019
Oslo District Court upholds Norwegian government's plans to block payments to and from international online gambling operators.
- Gambling ops still big ad spenders on IP-infringing websites
23 April 2019
European Commission to review its plan for reducing advertising funding for IP-infringing websites, which primarily comes from gambling operators.
- EGBA thinks Portugal should reconsider its gambling taxes
10 April 2019
The European Gaming and Betting Association urges the Portugal government to consider changes in the tax policies on online gambling to attract more players.
- EGBA gambling operators process 1m online payments per day
29 November 2018
The European Gaming & Betting Association releases key figures for 2017, including the fact that EGBA members processed nearly 1m online payments per day.
- Italian football feels “extreme worry” at gambling ad ban
6 July 2018
Italy's Serie A football league expresses "extreme worry" about country's proposed gambling advertising and sponsorship ban.
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
2 February 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
10 February 2018
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
15 November 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
27 September 2017