Tag Archives: european gaming and betting association (egba)
- Norway court upholds online gambling payment-blocking
20 August 2019
Oslo District Court upholds Norwegian government's plans to block payments to and from international online gambling operators.
- Gambling ops still big ad spenders on IP-infringing websites
23 April 2019
European Commission to review its plan for reducing advertising funding for IP-infringing websites, which primarily comes from gambling operators.
- EGBA thinks Portugal should reconsider its gambling taxes
10 April 2019
The European Gaming and Betting Association urges the Portugal government to consider changes in the tax policies on online gambling to attract more players.
- EGBA gambling operators process 1m online payments per day
29 November 2018
The European Gaming & Betting Association releases key figures for 2017, including the fact that EGBA members processed nearly 1m online payments per day.
- Italian football feels “extreme worry” at gambling ad ban
6 July 2018
Italy's Serie A football league expresses "extreme worry" about country's proposed gambling advertising and sponsorship ban.
- EGBA files lawsuit against Norway payment-blocking plans
3 July 2018
European Gaming and Betting Association files a lawsuit in Oslo District Court against Norway's plans to block unauthorized online gambling payments.
Norway gets tough with online gambling payment processors
12 December 2017