Tag Archives: european gaming and betting association (egba)
- Gambling ops still big ad spenders on IP-infringing websites
April 23, 2019
European Commission to review its plan for reducing advertising funding for IP-infringing websites, which primarily comes from gambling operators.
- EGBA thinks Portugal should reconsider its gambling taxes
April 10, 2019
The European Gaming and Betting Association urges the Portugal government to consider changes in the tax policies on online gambling to attract more players.
- EGBA gambling operators process 1m online payments per day
November 29, 2018
The European Gaming & Betting Association releases key figures for 2017, including the fact that EGBA members processed nearly 1m online payments per day.
- Italian football feels “extreme worry” at gambling ad ban
July 6, 2018
Italy's Serie A football league expresses "extreme worry" about country's proposed gambling advertising and sponsorship ban.
- EGBA files lawsuit against Norway payment-blocking plans
July 3, 2018
European Gaming and Betting Association files a lawsuit in Oslo District Court against Norway's plans to block unauthorized online gambling payments.
- EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
EU's official ombudsman rejects European Gaming and Betting Association claim that the European Commission mishandled online gambling complaints.
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
Greece opens consultation on Hellinikon resort casino license
August 13, 2018
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017