Tag Archives: Euro 2016
- France sees surge in new female sports betting accounts in Q3
November 3, 2016
French regulator ARJEL reports 85% surge in women opening new sports betting accounts in Q3, nearly twice the rate of new male accounts.
- Singapore may allow punters to bet online starting October: report
September 15, 2016
Singapore Pools had been planning to launch its new site before the June 10 kickoff of Euro 2016.
- France sets new online sports betting turnover, revenue records
September 7, 2016
Euro 2016 tournament credited with helping French-licensed online operators set new records for sports betting turnover and revenue in Q2.
- Russian football wagering spikes during Euro 2016; mobile betting apps purged
August 10, 2016
Russian football betting spikes during Euro 2016, and Fonbet leads June's online traffic charts; Russian bookies' Twitter accounts closed.
- William Hill’s online struggles drag operating profit down 16%
August 5, 2016
William Hill's H1 operating profit falls 16% mainly due to a one-third fall in online profits and a 60% decline in Australian profits.
- Ladbrokes gets blessed by sporting gods yet still can’t turn digital profit
August 4, 2016
Favorable sporting results give Ladbrokes a major revenue boost in H1 but online operations continue to post net losses.
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013
5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
February 5, 2019