Tag Archives: Euro 2016
- France sees surge in new female sports betting accounts in Q3
November 3, 2016
French regulator ARJEL reports 85% surge in women opening new sports betting accounts in Q3, nearly twice the rate of new male accounts.
- Singapore may allow punters to bet online starting October: report
September 15, 2016
Singapore Pools had been planning to launch its new site before the June 10 kickoff of Euro 2016.
- France sets new online sports betting turnover, revenue records
September 7, 2016
Euro 2016 tournament credited with helping French-licensed online operators set new records for sports betting turnover and revenue in Q2.
- Russian football wagering spikes during Euro 2016; mobile betting apps purged
August 10, 2016
Russian football betting spikes during Euro 2016, and Fonbet leads June's online traffic charts; Russian bookies' Twitter accounts closed.
- William Hill’s online struggles drag operating profit down 16%
August 5, 2016
William Hill's H1 operating profit falls 16% mainly due to a one-third fall in online profits and a 60% decline in Australian profits.
- Ladbrokes gets blessed by sporting gods yet still can’t turn digital profit
August 4, 2016
Favorable sporting results give Ladbrokes a major revenue boost in H1 but online operations continue to post net losses.
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013