Tag Archives: Estonia
- Tallinn will host the first large conference devoted to Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
December 16, 2016
On March 9, 2017 the first large conference for Blockchain developers and businessmen – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference – will be held in Tallinn.
- Olympic Entertainment launch flagship casino in Estonia’s capital Tallinn
June 3, 2016
Olympic Entertainment Group launches its new flagship Olympic Park Casino in Estonia's capital Tallinn, inside the Baltic's first Hilton.
- William Hill exits Portugal as country preps new online gambling regime
June 25, 2015
William Hill exits Portugal and Estonia due to "regulatory developments;" Portugal firms up online plans ahead of Monday deadline.
- OEG launches rebranded online offering, acquires Latvian casinos
August 2, 2013
Olympic Entertainment Group rebrands revamped online operation with help from Iforium, acquires Latvian casino operator
- Belgium, Bulgaria break out blacklists; Alderney teams with Spectrum Gaming
June 13, 2013
Belgium and Bulgaria add names to online gambling blacklist; Alderney and Spectrum Gaming team on new regulatory consultancy
- Team Ireland Win the IFP European Nations Cup
April 15, 2013
Team Ireland win the IFP European Nations Cup in Paphos, Cyprus. Russia, Spain, U.K, Estonia and Cyprus also qualify for the Grand Final.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017