Tag Archives: ESSA
- ESSA reports 72 suspicious betting alerts during Q3 2017
October 31, 2017
International sports betting integrity body ESSA reported 72 cases of suspicious betting to the relevant authorities during the third quarter (Q3) of 2017.
- ESSA Nets Hat-Trick of EU projects to combat match-fixing
September 27, 2017
ESSA is to engage in three new anti-match-fixing projects that have been granted funding from the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programme.
- BetStars joins ESSA and launches Leicester City #Callit promo
February 23, 2017
BetStars, has joined ESSA, and roll out another video in their #Callit campaign featuring Premier League Champions Leicester City.
- Essa And Sportradar Kick Off Tennis Monitoring Partnership
June 23, 2016
ESSA and sports data and monitoring company Sportradar have joined forces to step up their efforts in tackling match-fixing in tennis.
- ESSA launch new anti-fixing campaign
February 11, 2016
ESSA, whose members include over a dozen prominent European bookmakers, launch 18-month campaign to Kick Crime Out of Sport.
- Entire Canadian Soccer League “directly or indirectly corrupted” by fixers
October 15, 2015
International Centre for Sport Security claims all 12 first division teams of Canadian Soccer League “directly or indirectly corrupted.”
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017