Tag Archives: Espacejeux.com
- Ontario’s online gambling grows but still lags provincial rivals
February 16, 2018
Ontario's annual online gambling revenue enjoys double-digit growth but still lags well behind provincial rivals in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling revenue shoots up 42%
November 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec's online gambling site Espacejeux reports revenue of C$50m in its fiscal H1, up over 42% from the same period last year.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling growth depends on site-blocking
October 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec aims to double its online gambling revenue by 2020, but claims it can only do so if the province follows through on plans to block int'l sites.
- Quebec’s online gambling site continues to lag west coast rival
September 1, 2017
The online gambling site of Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly posts double-digit gains but continues to lag its west coast rival PlayNow.com.
- Loto-Quebec’s profits flat despite online gambling surge
June 19, 2017
Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly reports flat profits in most recent fiscal year despite online gambling revenue rising nearly 30%.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling gains, French chef pains
February 24, 2017
Espacejeux.com, the online gambling site of Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly, reports revenue rising 26% in the first nine months of fiscal year.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017