Tag Archives: Espacejeux.com
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling site outshines other verticals
October 30, 2018
Loto-Quebec's Espacejeux online gambling site continues to outpace the monopoly's other gambling verticals, as online revenue rises one-third in fiscal H1.
- Loto Quebec’s online gambling revenue up one-third
September 10, 2018
Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly reports revenue up 6.4% in fiscal Q1, driven by higher lottery sales and online revenue up one-third.
- Online gambling the star of Loto-Quebec’s annual report
June 14, 2018
Online gambling site Espacejeux is the unquestioned star of Loto-Quebec's 2017-18 annual report, with online revenue up 37.5% year-on-year.
- Ontario’s online gambling grows but still lags provincial rivals
February 16, 2018
Ontario's annual online gambling revenue enjoys double-digit growth but still lags well behind provincial rivals in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling revenue shoots up 42%
November 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec's online gambling site Espacejeux reports revenue of C$50m in its fiscal H1, up over 42% from the same period last year.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling growth depends on site-blocking
October 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec aims to double its online gambling revenue by 2020, but claims it can only do so if the province follows through on plans to block int'l sites.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017