Tag Archives: Espacejeux.com
- Online gambling the star of Loto-Quebec’s annual report
June 14, 2018
Online gambling site Espacejeux is the unquestioned star of Loto-Quebec's 2017-18 annual report, with online revenue up 37.5% year-on-year.
- Ontario’s online gambling grows but still lags provincial rivals
February 16, 2018
Ontario's annual online gambling revenue enjoys double-digit growth but still lags well behind provincial rivals in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling revenue shoots up 42%
November 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec's online gambling site Espacejeux reports revenue of C$50m in its fiscal H1, up over 42% from the same period last year.
- Loto-Quebec’s online gambling growth depends on site-blocking
October 2, 2017
Loto-Quebec aims to double its online gambling revenue by 2020, but claims it can only do so if the province follows through on plans to block int'l sites.
- Quebec’s online gambling site continues to lag west coast rival
September 1, 2017
The online gambling site of Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly posts double-digit gains but continues to lag its west coast rival PlayNow.com.
- Loto-Quebec’s profits flat despite online gambling surge
June 19, 2017
Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly reports flat profits in most recent fiscal year despite online gambling revenue rising nearly 30%.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017