Tag Archives: EPT
- EPT returns to Barcelona this month
August 9, 2018
The European Poker Tour (EPT) series kicks off on August 21 and runs through September 2 at Casino Barcelona.
- Are you playing? PokerStars to inject $9m into greatest $25k in history
December 15, 2017
PokerStars plans to shake up the live tournament order by creating the $25,000 buy-in PokerStars Players NL Hold'em Championship.
- The EPT is Dead…Sort Of
December 21, 2016
The EPT Prague signifies the end of an era as the tour rebrands into the PokerStars Championship. And Lee Davy reminds the PokerStars team and more
- Marcel Luske Launches FiDPA Travel in Partnership With Main Event Travel
February 11, 2016
Marcel Luske has created FiDPA Travel in another step towards working closer with the poker community.
- PokerStars Prepare Dublin Return After Two-Year Hiatus
February 4, 2016
PokerStars prepare for their return to Dublin with a 67-event behemoth of a festival with events ranging in buy-ins from €100 to €25,000.
- PokerStars to Hold Dealer ‘Auditions’ at European Poker Tour Stops
January 28, 2016
PokerStars plan to host ‘auditions' at European Poker Tour stops shortly.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014