Tag Archives: entity betting
- Nevada ‘entity betting’ fund clients claim they’ve been stiffed
February 24, 2018
Former clients of defunct entity betting operation Bettor Investments file complaints with Nevada authorities regarding their missing funds.
- SEC probes three Nevada entity wagering funds
November 10, 2016
The U.S. SEC has summoned three Nevada entity wagering funds in what pundits believe to be another witch hunt for possible securities violation.
- Entity betting struggles to gain foothold in Nevada
September 19, 2016
Despite claims that it is going to become the next big thing in sports wagering, entity betting is off to a slow start in Nevada.
- Betfair celebrates as New Jersey issues America’s first exchange wagering license
November 21, 2015
New Jersey becomes first state to issue exchange wagering licenses to Betfair US and Darby Development, which runs Monmouth Park racetrack.
- Nevada sportsbooks get go-ahead for mutual fund style ‘entity’ wagering
June 3, 2015
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval signs SB 443 into law, clearing the way for state sportsbooks to offer mutual fund-style 'entity' betting.
- Nevada entity sports betting bill advances; Wizards owner backs betting
April 18, 2015
Nevada state Senate approves entity betting legislation; Lesniak confident of Third Circuit path; Washington Wizards owner backs legal bets.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017