Tag Archives: Entertainment Gaming Asia
- Melco International mulls upping stakes in Entertainment Gaming Asia
19 April 2017
Lawrence Ho’s Melco International Development Ltd. is considering a complete takeover of electronic gaming machines supplier Entertainment Gaming Asia.
- Entertainment Gaming Asia’s social gaming shift a net loser
12 April 2017
Entertainment Gaming Asia's ongoing transition from Asian casino slots supplier to social gaming developer results in a whole lot of red ink in 2016.
- Entertainment Gaming Asia sells remaining Cambodia assets
29 December 2016
Entertainment Gaming Asia sells off the last of its Cambodian slots operations, while pledging to use the cash to enter the movie business.
- Entertainment Gaming Asia shrinkage after Cambodia, Philippines slots sell-off
12 July 2016
Entertainment Gaming Asia sells off 824 slots it was leasing to casinos in Cambodia and the Philippines after deals expire.
- Entertainment Gaming Asia hatching secret plan to mitigate challenging 2016
12 March 2016
Entertainment Gaming Asia says it's working on a potential opportunity in a brand new market to help company face a challenging year ahead.
- NagaCorp inks new slots deal, seeks new Chinese name, makes nice with Buddhists
8 March 2016
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp inks new slots deal with Entertainment Gaming Asia, seeks new Chinese name, makes nice with Buddhists.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
12 February 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
6 February 2019
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
2 January 2019
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
5 December 2017