Tag Archives: entertainment city
- Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017
Okada Manila chalked a JPY8.89 billion (US$78 million) quarterly net sales as the facility nears completion of its VIP casino.
- Philippines to put cops in casinos to watch cops in casinos
November 1, 2017
Philippine National Police deploy intelligence operatives to Manila casinos to monitor cops who overly frequent the gaming venues.
- Okada Manila plans to build port for large cruise ships
September 26, 2016
Will Kazuo Okada’s multi-billion dollar integrated resort complex in Manila Entertainment City be enough to launch a thousand cruise ships?
- Philippine casinos face end of tax holiday
August 11, 2016
PAGCOR scrapping the tax breaks it offered four Entertainment City casino operators in 2014 as compensation for surprise income tax hike.
- Kazuo Okada takes page out of Trump playbook, puts his name on Manila resort
July 19, 2016
Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada takes page out of Donald Trump's playbook, changes name of his Manila Bay Resorts casino to Okada Manila.
- City gov’t reaps from Pagcor’s Entertainment City tax windfall
July 11, 2016
Casino resorts in the Entertainment City continue to prove their worth as one of the Philippines’ biggest players.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017