Tag Archives: Entertainment City Manila
- Matt Hurst talks about creating a one-stop shop integrated resort for global audience
September 28, 2015
Matt Hurst of Tiger Resort, shares the latest news on Manila Bay Resorts' development in the Philippines.
- Melco Crown PH shells out more shares to employees; Gov’t wants special investment district in Pagcor Entertainment City
August 27, 2015
Melco Crown PH will issue 45M more shares to employees under their share incentive plan; Gov’t wants special investment district in Pagcor.
- Genting in the Philippines – A Winning Combination of the Fiscally Wise
January 13, 2015
Manila was at the tail end of a huge spurt in money growth of about 50% in two years, translating to 25% annual money growth.
- PH court stops Okada group from reneging on Century Properties deal
July 30, 2014
Philippine property developer Century Properties Group scored a huge legal win over Kazuo Okada’s Philippine subsidiaries.
- Top 10 Casino Stories of 2012
December 29, 2012
Casino business news, we have come up with a list of the top 10 stories that happened in the casino industry in 2012.
- Okada skips Wynn Macau meeting; Philippine gov’t says Pagcor blameless
February 24, 2012
Kazuo Okada to skip Wynn Macau board meeting to discuss his ouster; Philippine government supports Pagcor execs, rejects Wynn allegations
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018