Tag Archives: embezzlement case
- Bodog Asia Raid Update; 3 More Charges Against Gustafsson
November 22, 2013
Bodog offices in Manila Raid Update; 3 more charges were added facing Robert Gustafsson, Sherwin Quiambao, Sylvia De Guzman and Arleen Aldaba
- Police Raid Bodog Asia in the Philippines
November 21, 2013
Police Raid Bodog Asia HQ in Manila, Phillippines, initial reports suggest it was a politically motivated attack led by Robert Gustafsson.
- Patrik Selin joins Jan Robert Gustafsson in conspiracy to defraud indictment
November 7, 2013
Former Bodog Europe CEO Patrik Selin among the names added to the latest indictment of former Bodog Asia CEO Jan Robert Gustafsson's gang.
- Arleen Aldaba Joins Sylvia De Guzman & Sherwin Quiambao on 2nd Gustafsson Indictment
November 6, 2013
Another qualified theft charge has been laid against former Bodog Asia director Robert Gustafsson (2nd Indictment) and a few new to the group.
- Jan Robert Gustafsson First Embezzlement indictment: Gambling 911 Breaks News
October 25, 2013
The first charges in the ex-Bodog employee embezzlement scandal have been filed against Robert Gustafsson, Sylvia de Guzman and Sherwin Quiambao.
- Ex-Bodog Staff Crime Wave Interview
October 23, 2013
Early last week we was tipped off on the impending charges against former Bodog Asia figurehead Robert Gustafsson & group of associates.
Judge who ordered Bodog Asia raids suspended for two years
October 4, 2017
Selin-Gustafsson gang confirmed behind illegal raid in Manila
January 7, 2014