Tag Archives: electronic gaming machines
- Gaming machines provided huge boost to Australia’s economy in 2017
September 13, 2018
Based on the study made by Centre for International Economics (COE), Australia’s economy received a significant boost from electronic gaming machines (EGM).
- Tasmanian Greens bully opposition over pokies policy
October 16, 2017
The Tasmanian Greens is becoming a bully in parliament as it forces the opposition to lay their policy position on pokies.
- Zeng Zhonglu: Macau visitors don’t know how to play eGaming machines
March 15, 2016
Zeng Zhonglu explains why electronic gaming machines in Macau is not getting that much revenue compared to Las Vegas and other markets.
- Electronic gaming machines are Macau casinos’ only growing vertical
September 7, 2015
Electronic gaming machines account for 5.7% of Macau's gaming revenue in August, an all-time high.
- Gaming Partners International and Entertainment Gaming Asia announce Q3 financial results
November 14, 2011
Casino currency and table gaming equipment provider GPI and Asian electronic gaming machines provider EGA announce financial results for Q3
Gregory Gronau resigns as Gaming Partners Int’l CEO
August 6, 2018
Entertainment Gaming Asia’s social gaming shift a net loser
April 12, 2017
US casino equipment supplier bought by Japan’s Angel Holdings
November 29, 2018