Tag Archives: election betting
- NYX wins BC approval; PlayNow election betting more popular than Super Bowl
November 4, 2016
NYX Gaming Group granted approval to operate in British Columbia; US election betting more popular than Super Bowl on BC's PlayNow.com.
- Will Donald Trump say ‘Model Lives Matter’ during his RNC acceptance speech?
July 21, 2016
Betting operators offering odds on what witticisms and/or slander will emerge from Donald Trump's mouth during his RNC acceptance speech.
- Bookies lick wounds after UK election
May 9, 2015
UK bookmakers do only slightly better than pollsters in predicting General Election outcome, but Tory victory gives betting stocks a boost.
- Ladbrokes election bet site overshadowed by former CEO Glynn’s Tory endorsement
April 2, 2015
Ladbrokes CEO Jim Mullen publicly distances company from former CEO Richard Glynn's endorsement of Tory party ahead of UK general election.
- Hillary Clinton favorite to win 2016 presidential race; Betfair launches election app
March 26, 2015
Paddy Power has taken over 5,000 individual bets on the 2016 U.S. presidential race and Hillary Clinton is the overwhelming favorite.
- Nevada senate panel rejects gambling on US Presidency again
May 28, 2014
Nevada Sen. Tick Segerbloom's latest attempt to bring election betting to Nevada sportsbooks once again goes down to defeat.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018