Tag Archives: Eldorado Resorts
- Atlantic City casinos close out summer with $304m August
September 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos reported a strong August showing, driven by new verticals, new operators and slots and table game strength.
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- Report: William Hill, Eldorado Resorts ink US sports betting JV
September 4, 2018
Sky News reports that William Hill has entered into a US-facing sports betting joint venture with regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts.
- US regional momentum stocks, Good luck deciding how much they’re worth
July 24, 2018
Regional gaming companies remain the same sort of momentum stocks that rally hard with the business cycle boom and fall hard with the bust.
- Churchill Downs, Eldorado scrap Vicksburg casino deal
July 10, 2018
Churchill Downs Incorporated scraps deal to buy Mississippi casino from Eldorado Resorts after federal trade regulators express anti-trust concerns.
- Eldorado Resorts buy Tropicana Entertainment casino business
April 16, 2018
Regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts strikes deal to buy seven Tropicana Entertainment casinos, while GLPI buys real estate under these casinos.
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Trump Taj Mahal closure leaves Atlantic City with just seven casinos
October 10, 2016