Tag Archives: Eldorado Resorts
- Eldorado Resorts sees earnings slide, stock climbs
8 November 2019
The casino operator, which is set to acquire Caesars Entertainment, reported weaker than expected revenue this week.
- Eldorado Resorts profit dips ahead of Caesars merger vote
7 November 2019
Eldorado Resorts reports a modest profit dip in its final quarterly results ahead of shareholder vote on proposed merger with Caesars Entertainment.
- Eldorado/Caesars merger could hinge on a point
14 October 2019
The merger between Eldorado Resorts and Caesars Entertainment Corp. is almost guaranteed to take place, unless regulators jump in at the last minute.
- Eldorado making millions leasing out Reno property as a college dorm
1 October 2019
A deal was made between University of Nevada-Reno and Eldorado and, as a result, they are looking at being able to save about $2 million on its local taxes.
- Eldorado Resorts CEO being investigated by the SEC
5 September 2019
The planned merger between Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) and Caesars Entertainment just hit a potential snag.
- Caesars, Eldorado deliver mixed results as integration looms
7 August 2019
Caesars Entertainment posts yet another nine-figure loss in Q2 while rival (and soon to be new owner) Eldorado Resorts struggles despite new properties.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019