Tag Archives: Eldorado Resorts
- Eldorado Resorts selling two casinos to Twin River for $230m
July 11, 2019
Eldorado Resorts to sell two casinos in Missouri and Mississippi to Twin River Worldwide Holdings; IGT pushes back against Twin River no-bid deal claims.
- Florida Eldorado employees striking to fight cost cutting
July 9, 2019
Sick of cost cutting measures, employees of the Isle Casino Pompano Park have voted to go on strike.
- Eldorado seals a risky Caesars deal with echoes of Apollo
June 25, 2019
Carl Icahn got his way again, and Caesars is merging with Eldorado Resorts to create the largest casino firm in the United States.
- Eldorado, Caesars seal billion-dollar merger deal
After buying a huge chunk of the casino company earlier this year in order to try to push for it to be sold, a deal has apparently been worked out between it and Eldorado Resorts.
- Eldorado Resorts sells three venues to Century Casinos, VICI
June 17, 2019
Eldorado Resorts inks a $385m deal to sell three of its venues to regional operator Century Casinos and VICI Properties real estate investment trust.
- Eldorado granted permanent license for Tropicana in Atlantic City
June 12, 2019
Eldorado Resorts is hoping that it can pick up a permanent license to operate The Tropicana Atlantic City in New Jersey.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018