Tag Archives: Eldorado Resorts
- Eldorado Resorts buy Tropicana Entertainment casino business
April 16, 2018
Regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts strikes deal to buy seven Tropicana Entertainment casinos, while GLPI buys real estate under these casinos.
- Eldorado Resorts, Inc. launches ONE Club guest loyalty program at six properties
January 16, 2017
Guests can receive comps at over 50 restaurants and lounges, 4,500 hotel rooms, & dozens of entertainment options throughout the Eldorado Resorts portfolio.
- Eldorado Resorts strikes $1.7b deal for Isle of Capri Casinos
September 19, 2016
Regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts inks $1.7b deal to acquire rival Isle of Capri Casinos, enlarged firm has 20 casinos in 10 states.
- William Hill boosts sportsbook presence in Nevada, where handle could top $5b in 2016
May 10, 2016
William Hill US inks sportsbook deal with Eldorado Resorts in Nevada, where sports betting handle is expected to hit $5b in 2016.
- It’s Time to Buy US Gaming Stocks
January 19, 2016
Situations like these don’t happen very often. When they do they should be taken advantage of. Since 2016
- Credit Suisse says the worst is over in Macau, MGM has the biggest growth option
July 8, 2015
Credit Suisse said that the "worst is over" for the Macau gaming sector; MGM sells Reno casinos for $72.5m.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017