Tag Archives: Eldorado Resorts
- The Stars Group, Eldorado Resorts ink online betting, gaming pact
November 26, 2018
The Stars Group inks its first major US-facing online gaming and sports betting pact with regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts.
- Atlantic City casinos close out summer with $304m August
September 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos reported a strong August showing, driven by new verticals, new operators and slots and table game strength.
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- Report: William Hill, Eldorado Resorts ink US sports betting JV
September 4, 2018
Sky News reports that William Hill has entered into a US-facing sports betting joint venture with regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts.
- US regional momentum stocks, Good luck deciding how much they’re worth
July 24, 2018
Regional gaming companies remain the same sort of momentum stocks that rally hard with the business cycle boom and fall hard with the bust.
- Churchill Downs, Eldorado scrap Vicksburg casino deal
July 10, 2018
Churchill Downs Incorporated scraps deal to buy Mississippi casino from Eldorado Resorts after federal trade regulators express anti-trust concerns.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018