Tag Archives: Edge Sorting
- Phil Ivey’s luck runs out at UK Supreme Court
October 25, 2017
The long legal battle is over, and unfortunately, Phil Ivey's good fortune did not extend to the highest court in the United Kingdom.
- Phil Ivey ordered to pay the Borgata $10.1m in edge sorting case
December 19, 2016
Judge Noel Hillman has ordered Phil Ivey and Cheng Yun Lin to repay the Borgata Casino in Atlantic City $10.1m in damages over the ‘edge sorting’ and more.
- Borgata wants Ivey to pay $15.5m for edge-sorting shenanigans
November 10, 2016
Atlantic City's Borgata casino says it wants poker pro Phil Ivey to pay $15.4m to cover illicitly obtained baccarat winnings plus "expectation damages."
- Phil Ivey loses latest bid to reclaim £7.7m in ‘edge-sorting’ winnings from Crockfords
November 3, 2016
Phil Ivey loses his latest legal bid to force London's Crockfords Casino to pay him the £7.7m he won 'edge-sorting' at baccarat.
- Phil Ivey’s second shot: Poker pro to appeal £7.7M Crockford decision
November 30, 2015
The battle continues for Phil Ivey. This time, the poker pro has given a fresh hope of recovering the £7.7M he won playing Punto Banco.
- Judge dismisses $3M lawsuit against Foxwoods over edge-sorting scheme
June 3, 2015
Judge rules that Chinese gamblers can't sue Foxwoods casino for edge-sorting winnings due to tribe's sovereign immunity.
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
Macau, Connecticut casinos stage emergency response drills
January 24, 2018