Tag Archives: Echo
- Echo plans to relocate HQ in Brisbane; Crown Sydney resolves planning dispute
March 9, 2015
Echo plans to move its headquarters from Sydney to Brisbane if Queens Wharf casino bid approved; Crown Sydney resolves planning dispute.
- Echo lays out Brisbane casino plans, promises 8,000 employment opportunities
January 22, 2015
Echo has bared a few items about its plans for its multi-billion-dollar casino project in Brisbane; promises 8,000 employment opportunities.
- Bloomberry eyes South Korea casino acquisition; Echo has back-up if it loses Brisbane casino
November 1, 2014
Enrique Razon Jr. has confirmed the possibility of his company acquiring a casino in South Korea.
- Casino battle for new license brewing in Queensland
April 1, 2014
Queensland Deputy Premier Jeff Seeney told state parliament that 12 companies have already made their interests known.
- Queensland open to offer more casino licenses
October 14, 2013
Queensland's warming up to opening more casino licenses in the state was a decision made in large part to boost the area's tourism industry.
- Echo sells Townsville casino; Nevada Gold & Casinos drops Vegas casino plans
October 17, 2012
Echo plans to sell Townsville casino in Australia while Nevada Gold & Casino has scrapped its plans to build casino in Las Vegas
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018