Tag Archives: Echo
- Echo plans to relocate HQ in Brisbane; Crown Sydney resolves planning dispute
March 9, 2015
Echo plans to move its headquarters from Sydney to Brisbane if Queens Wharf casino bid approved; Crown Sydney resolves planning dispute.
- Echo lays out Brisbane casino plans, promises 8,000 employment opportunities
January 22, 2015
Echo has bared a few items about its plans for its multi-billion-dollar casino project in Brisbane; promises 8,000 employment opportunities.
- Bloomberry eyes South Korea casino acquisition; Echo has back-up if it loses Brisbane casino
November 1, 2014
Enrique Razon Jr. has confirmed the possibility of his company acquiring a casino in South Korea.
- Casino battle for new license brewing in Queensland
April 1, 2014
Queensland Deputy Premier Jeff Seeney told state parliament that 12 companies have already made their interests known.
- Queensland open to offer more casino licenses
October 14, 2013
Queensland's warming up to opening more casino licenses in the state was a decision made in large part to boost the area's tourism industry.
- Echo sells Townsville casino; Nevada Gold & Casinos drops Vegas casino plans
October 17, 2012
Echo plans to sell Townsville casino in Australia while Nevada Gold & Casino has scrapped its plans to build casino in Las Vegas
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018