Tag Archives: Echo Entertainment Group
- Bloomberry eyes South Korea casino acquisition; Echo has back-up if it loses Brisbane casino
November 1, 2014
Enrique Razon Jr. has confirmed the possibility of his company acquiring a casino in South Korea.
- Echo, Crown submit latest proposals for Brisbane resort and casino
October 29, 2014
Crown and Echo both resume their long-standing rivalry w/ new casino bids for the right to build & develop an integrated resort in Brisbane.
- The Star seeks VIP gaming expansion as Echo teases stellar fiscal year results
June 23, 2014
Australian casino operator Echo Entertainment seeks to expand The Star's VIP gaming options as it teases stellar fiscal 2014 results.
- Echo shares tumble after announcing expansion plan in Queensland
November 8, 2013
A number of operators, including Echo's biggest rival, Crown Ltd., have already expressed interest in acquiring a license in Queensland.
- Echo’s Queensland monopoly under threat after Newman comments
August 29, 2013
Echo Entertainment's Queensland monopoly appears under threat following premier's comments that Echo's casinos are "not world class."
- Genting boosts Echo stake ahead of Friday’s Sydney casino deadline
June 19, 2013
Malaysia's Genting boosts stake in Aussie casino operator Echo Entertainment ahead of Friday's deadline for Sydney casino submissions.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013