Tag Archives: Dragon Corp
- Dragon Corp. on failed floating casino: It’s not our fault
July 18, 2018
Norway’s Brova Idea backed out last November over changes in contracts and payment delays, according to Dragon Corp.
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
June 21, 2018
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Dragon Coin ICO link to Cambridge Analytica emerges in new report
April 18, 2018
New York Times links controversial digital data harvesting firm Cambridge Analytica to Dragon Coin's initial coin offering in 2017.
- Grand Korea Leisure casinos ink crypto deal with Dragon Inc
March 8, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure ink deal to use Dragon Corp's Dragon Blockchain platform and Dragon Coin token in its Seven Luck Casino VIP rooms.
- Dragon INC. is on course to complete world’s largest ICO
December 14, 2017
Dragon Inc., a fintech company that underpins the casino gaming sector with blockchain technology, launched its Pre-ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
- Dragon snaps up 4 junket partners for $400M casino cryptocurrency sale
December 8, 2017
Dragon Corporation is pushing through with its ICO in a bid to raise more than $400 million for the construction of its floating casino.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017