Tag Archives: Dragon Corp
- Dragon Corp. on failed floating casino: It’s not our fault
18 July 2018
Norway’s Brova Idea backed out last November over changes in contracts and payment delays, according to Dragon Corp.
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
21 June 2018
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Dragon Coin ICO link to Cambridge Analytica emerges in new report
18 April 2018
New York Times links controversial digital data harvesting firm Cambridge Analytica to Dragon Coin's initial coin offering in 2017.
- Grand Korea Leisure casinos ink crypto deal with Dragon Inc
8 March 2018
Grand Korea Leisure ink deal to use Dragon Corp's Dragon Blockchain platform and Dragon Coin token in its Seven Luck Casino VIP rooms.
- Dragon INC. is on course to complete world’s largest ICO
14 December 2017
Dragon Inc., a fintech company that underpins the casino gaming sector with blockchain technology, launched its Pre-ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
- Dragon snaps up 4 junket partners for $400M casino cryptocurrency sale
8 December 2017
Dragon Corporation is pushing through with its ICO in a bid to raise more than $400 million for the construction of its floating casino.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017