Tag Archives: DoubleDown Casino
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
- IGT sells DoubleDown social casino ops to South Korea’s DoubleU Games for $825m
April 18, 2017
International Game Technology sells its DoubleDown Casino social gaming operation to South Korea's DoubleU Games for $825m.
- Court dismisses disgruntled social gamer’s lawsuit against DoubleDown Casino
March 31, 2016
An Illinois federal court dismisses a class action suit brought against social casino operator DoubleDown Interactive by disgruntled gamer.
- DoubleDown Casino class action suit; Rational add Zynga social casino director
April 15, 2015
DoubleDown Casino accused of being "camouflaged gambling" in class action suit; Rational Group hires ex-Zynga social casino director.
- IGT’s Powerbucks Pays Its First Million Dollar Jackpot
March 25, 2015
A lucky player won a $1 million jackpot on global gaming entertainment leader IGT's inter-state commercial jackpot product, Powerbucks.
- Heartland Poker Tour Ink Deal With DoubleDown Casino
March 23, 2015
Heartland Poker Tour has inked a deal with the social gaming operator DoubleDown Casino.
Matt Culberson Wins Heartland Poker Tour St. Charles, Missouri
October 31, 2014
A Female Perspective of Poker: Maria Ho
October 15, 2013