Tag Archives: DoubleDown Casino
- IGT sells DoubleDown social casino ops to South Korea’s DoubleU Games for $825m
April 18, 2017
International Game Technology sells its DoubleDown Casino social gaming operation to South Korea's DoubleU Games for $825m.
- Court dismisses disgruntled social gamer’s lawsuit against DoubleDown Casino
March 31, 2016
An Illinois federal court dismisses a class action suit brought against social casino operator DoubleDown Interactive by disgruntled gamer.
- DoubleDown Casino class action suit; Rational add Zynga social casino director
April 15, 2015
DoubleDown Casino accused of being "camouflaged gambling" in class action suit; Rational Group hires ex-Zynga social casino director.
- IGT’s Powerbucks Pays Its First Million Dollar Jackpot
March 25, 2015
A lucky player won a $1 million jackpot on global gaming entertainment leader IGT's inter-state commercial jackpot product, Powerbucks.
- Heartland Poker Tour Ink Deal With DoubleDown Casino
March 23, 2015
Heartland Poker Tour has inked a deal with the social gaming operator DoubleDown Casino.
- International Game Technology revenue, profits tumble but social gaming shines
January 28, 2015
International Game Technology sees revenue fall 17% in fiscal Q1 but DoubleDown Casino social gaming revenue rises 23%.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017
IGT shares may have topped last year
May 30, 2017