Tag Archives: DoubleDown Casino
- IGT sells DoubleDown social casino ops to South Korea’s DoubleU Games for $825m
April 18, 2017
International Game Technology sells its DoubleDown Casino social gaming operation to South Korea's DoubleU Games for $825m.
- Court dismisses disgruntled social gamer’s lawsuit against DoubleDown Casino
March 31, 2016
An Illinois federal court dismisses a class action suit brought against social casino operator DoubleDown Interactive by disgruntled gamer.
- DoubleDown Casino class action suit; Rational add Zynga social casino director
April 15, 2015
DoubleDown Casino accused of being "camouflaged gambling" in class action suit; Rational Group hires ex-Zynga social casino director.
- IGT’s Powerbucks Pays Its First Million Dollar Jackpot
March 25, 2015
A lucky player won a $1 million jackpot on global gaming entertainment leader IGT's inter-state commercial jackpot product, Powerbucks.
- Heartland Poker Tour Ink Deal With DoubleDown Casino
March 23, 2015
Heartland Poker Tour has inked a deal with the social gaming operator DoubleDown Casino.
- International Game Technology revenue, profits tumble but social gaming shines
January 28, 2015
International Game Technology sees revenue fall 17% in fiscal Q1 but DoubleDown Casino social gaming revenue rises 23%.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017