Tag Archives: dore entertainment co ltd
- Macau court orders embezzler to repay junket
November 8, 2016
Macau Court of First Instance orders a former Dore Entertainment Co Ltd junket staffer to repay nearly $13m in embezzled funds.
- Macau VIP gaming rooms down to 100
January 12, 2016
The junket business in Macau remains in the doldrums and led to the closure of 30 to 40 VIP gaming rooms in the past six months.
- Dore junket to shut Wynn Macau VIP room, more junket casualties expected
October 26, 2015
Dore Entertainment Co Ltd junket to shut one of three VIP rooms at Wynn Macau following internal theft; more junket casualties expected.
- Dore investors urged Macau government to intervene at theft case
September 21, 2015
Dore Entertainment investors have made another effort to draw public attention urging the Macau government to address the theft case.
- US trade union links Chinese companies to junket groups
September 17, 2015
US-based union trade has identified a number of lending and consulting firms across China that have link with junket groups.
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands to adopt junket regulations
September 15, 2015
CCC has implemented junket regulations, to impose license fees and regulate promoters who bring in high-rollers to Saipan casino.
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Imperial Pacific concerned after construction worker’s death
March 22, 2017