Tag Archives: dore entertainment co ltd
- Macau casino junkets plead for tax relief, debt collection help
November 15, 2018
Junket operators ask Macau's government to consider reducing gaming taxes and offering them help in collecting debts from VIP gamblers.
- Wynn Macau off the hook in Dore junket internal theft case
April 9, 2018
Macau's Court of First Instance orders Dore Entertainment junket to repay HK$6m to Wynn Macau gambler whose funds were lost in internal theft incident.
- Macau court orders embezzler to repay junket
November 8, 2016
Macau Court of First Instance orders a former Dore Entertainment Co Ltd junket staffer to repay nearly $13m in embezzled funds.
- Macau VIP gaming rooms down to 100
January 12, 2016
The junket business in Macau remains in the doldrums and led to the closure of 30 to 40 VIP gaming rooms in the past six months.
- Dore junket to shut Wynn Macau VIP room, more junket casualties expected
October 26, 2015
Dore Entertainment Co Ltd junket to shut one of three VIP rooms at Wynn Macau following internal theft; more junket casualties expected.
- Dore investors urged Macau government to intervene at theft case
September 21, 2015
Dore Entertainment investors have made another effort to draw public attention urging the Macau government to address the theft case.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018