Tag Archives: Donald Trump
- Bookmaker launches betting markets for Donald Trump’s lies
6 November 2019
CanadaSportsBetting.ca, one of Canada's top sports-betting portals, today announced the launch of a new betting market, which enables the public to bet on U.S President Donald Trump’s mistruths.
- Trump impeachment looks likely, Clinton surging in democratic odds
30 October 2019
Trump looks like hes in as much trouble as he’s ever been in, and will the democrats go back to their old trusted Clinton candidates?
- Trump impeachment odds peak as Giuliani associates arrested
11 October 2019
Nothing is looking good for Trump when every day brings worse news for his presidency.
- Trump impeachment odds spike with Pelosi announcement, but cool off
25 September 2019
A Trump impeachment looks more likely than ever, but bettors are not going all-in just yet.
- Thank you Sheldon Adelson for disciplining Trump
24 September 2019
Did Sheldon Adelson just put a de facto end to the trade war? It could very well be.
- Oddsmakers have Trump booted from the White House next year
30 August 2019
President Trump may end being a one-term president, despite the Democratic Party still not having a defined candidate that could take him on in next year’s election.
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
21 March 2017
Trump administration backs sports betting ban
26 October 2017