Tag Archives: digital currency
- An econ 101 take on bitcoin price movements
November 14, 2017
The demand for any digital currency depends, among other things, on transaction costs, in other words the price of using the currency.
- Bitcoin punches through $4,600 price wall to set fresh all-time high
August 30, 2017
Bitcoin’s price climbed to a new record high on Wednesday, proving that investors are still interested in snapping up the digital currency.
- South Korea to dispose $500K worth of seized bitcoin in public auction
June 22, 2017
Following in the footsteps of the United States, the South Korean government has announced that it will auction 216 bitcoins that it confiscated in 2016.
- Bitcoin tops $2,100 as global demand for digital money rises
May 22, 2017
Bitcoin is on a path to prove its doubters wrong. And being associated with criminal activity has not stopped the popular digital currency.
- Bitcoin rebounds from two-month low as traders turn to other digital currencies
March 28, 2017
The price of bitcoin is back above $1,000 level after falling to its lowest level in more than two months.
- Bitgame Labs CEO: Volatility no longer a key issue with bitcoin
March 23, 2017
One reason for the skepticism surrounding bitcoin is its volatility. The digital currency, as we all know, is capable of price fluctuations.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017