Tag Archives: DFNN
- HatchAsia to list 276M shares by introduction to Philippine bourse
23 August 2018
HatchAsia, the gaming subsidiary of Philippine-based DFNN, has announced that it plans on listing its shares by introduction.
- DFNN H1 net income drops 14.6% on higher expenses
14 August 2018
Increased depreciation and amortization expenses have pulled DFNN Inc.’s net income by 14.6 percent in the first half of 2018.
- DFNN profit jumps 513% on robust commission fees
3 May 2018
DFNN Inc. grew five-folds in 2017 on the back of strong commission fees and great improvement in service income.
- Higher gaming platform use lifts DFNN earnings
20 November 2017
Revenues of Philippine-listed game technology provider DFNN surged more than sixfold in the first nine months of the year.
- DFNN to list on Philippine bourse next year sans IPO
4 August 2017
Philippine-based game technology provider DFNN is eyeing to go public next year as the company claws its way out of a deficit.
- Chris Tio discusses Philippines’ gaming prospects under new president
1 June 2016
DFNN’s shares his thoughts on the changes the Philippine gaming sector might see under the leadership of president-elect Rodrigo Duterte.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018