Tag Archives: DFNN
- DFNN H1 net income drops 14.6% on higher expenses
August 14, 2018
Increased depreciation and amortization expenses have pulled DFNN Inc.’s net income by 14.6 percent in the first half of 2018.
- DFNN profit jumps 513% on robust commission fees
May 3, 2018
DFNN Inc. grew five-folds in 2017 on the back of strong commission fees and great improvement in service income.
- Higher gaming platform use lifts DFNN earnings
November 20, 2017
Revenues of Philippine-listed game technology provider DFNN surged more than sixfold in the first nine months of the year.
- DFNN to list on Philippine bourse next year sans IPO
August 4, 2017
Philippine-based game technology provider DFNN is eyeing to go public next year as the company claws its way out of a deficit.
- Chris Tio discusses Philippines’ gaming prospects under new president
June 1, 2016
DFNN’s shares his thoughts on the changes the Philippine gaming sector might see under the leadership of president-elect Rodrigo Duterte.
- Ricky Banaag on the prominence of mobile devices in the Philippines
October 26, 2015
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com, DFNN COO Ricky Banaag gives an update on the status of mobile gaming in the Philippines.