Tag Archives: DFNN
- Higher gaming platform use lifts DFNN earnings
November 20, 2017
Revenues of Philippine-listed game technology provider DFNN surged more than sixfold in the first nine months of the year.
- DFNN to list on Philippine bourse next year sans IPO
August 4, 2017
Philippine-based game technology provider DFNN is eyeing to go public next year as the company claws its way out of a deficit.
- Chris Tio discusses Philippines’ gaming prospects under new president
June 1, 2016
DFNN’s shares his thoughts on the changes the Philippine gaming sector might see under the leadership of president-elect Rodrigo Duterte.
- Ricky Banaag on the prominence of mobile devices in the Philippines
October 26, 2015
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com, DFNN COO Ricky Banaag gives an update on the status of mobile gaming in the Philippines.
- DFNN Positions to Take Over SE Asia Gambling Market
July 24, 2015
DFNN forecasts a dramatic increase in EGM footprint with the rollout of its next-generation technology.
- G2E Asia 2015 Day 3 Recap
May 21, 2015
G2E Asia 2015 has officially come to a close & the past 3 days were an absolute whirlwind. Most delegates seemed impressed with the turnout.