Tag Archives: Detroit
- Maryland casinos blow past $100m monthly revenue mark for first time
May 5, 2016
Maryland casino revenue hits $103.9m in April, first monthly total to top $100m; Detroit's three casinos contribute 16% of city budget.
- Detroit’s Greektown casino hit with $500,000 fine for past violations
September 9, 2015
State gaming regulators has ordered Greektown Casino Hotel in Detroitto pay about $530,000 in fines incurred by its previous owner.
- Northeast US casino woes continue
April 8, 2015
Maryland casino revenue hits new record in March but annual comparison sours; revenue declines in Pennsylvania, New York and Michigan.
- Atlantic City casinos 2014 revenue falls but surviving casinos post gains
January 14, 2015
Atlantic City's 2014 casino revenue fell to $2.74b, down 48% from 2006 peak, but six of eight surviving casinos post gains in December.
- Maryland Live! beats Horseshoe challenge; Pennsylvania, Detroit casinos fall
December 6, 2014
Maryland Live! shows no sign of giving ground to new Horseshoe Casino Baltimore; Pennsylvania slots and Detroit casinos down in November.
- Snowstorm pushes Jets-Bills game to Monday night in Detroit; sportsbooks adjust
November 21, 2014
A heavy snowstorm in Buffalo has forced the NFL to move the New York Jets - Buffalo Bills game to Monday night in Detroit.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017