Tag Archives: Detroit
- Detroit casinos eke out modest revenue gains in 2017
January 10, 2018
- Detroit casinos post flat November revenues
December 13, 2017
Revenues of Detroit’s three casinos took in little gains in November compared to the previous month, according to the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
- Maryland casinos blow past $100m monthly revenue mark for first time
May 5, 2016
Maryland casino revenue hits $103.9m in April, first monthly total to top $100m; Detroit's three casinos contribute 16% of city budget.
- Detroit’s Greektown casino hit with $500,000 fine for past violations
September 9, 2015
State gaming regulators has ordered Greektown Casino Hotel in Detroitto pay about $530,000 in fines incurred by its previous owner.
- Northeast US casino woes continue
April 8, 2015
Maryland casino revenue hits new record in March but annual comparison sours; revenue declines in Pennsylvania, New York and Michigan.
- Atlantic City casinos 2014 revenue falls but surviving casinos post gains
January 14, 2015
Atlantic City's 2014 casino revenue fell to $2.74b, down 48% from 2006 peak, but six of eight surviving casinos post gains in December.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017