Tag Archives: Detroit
- Detroit casinos set new revenue record for second straight year
22 January 2020
Detroit's three commercial casinos set new revenue record in 2019; Scientific Games inks online gambling and sports betting deal with Firekeepers Casino.
- Detroit’s struggling casinos still waiting on sports betting
11 October 2019
MGM Grand Detroit casino opens sports lounge without any legal betting, while Rep. Brandt Iden preps new sports betting legislation.
- Michigan regulators approve Greektown sale to Penn
23 May 2019
The Michigan Gaming Control Board has authorized the sale of The Greektown Casino in Detroit, Michigan to Penn National and VICI Properties.
- Detroit’s three casinos set new revenue record in 2018
8 January 2019
Detroit's three commercial casino operators report revenue of $1.44b in 2018, beating the previous high-water mark of $1.42b set in 2011.
- Penn National, VICI acquire Detroit’s Greektown casino
14 November 2018
Penn National Gaming and VICI Properties team up on $1b deal for JACK Entertainment's Greektown Casino, one of three Detroit commercial casinos.
- Detroit casino revenue rose 3.9% in Q2 2018
12 July 2018
Aggregate revenue of three Detroit casinos rose by 3.9 percent in the second quarter of 2018, according to the latest Michigan Gaming Control Board report.
Detroit casino revenue rose 3.9% in Q2 2018
12 July 2018
Detroit casinos eke out modest revenue gains in 2017
10 January 2018
Detroit’s MotorCity Casino sets new US bad beat jackpot record
18 January 2018