Tag Archives: DEQ systems
- Scientific Games acquire DEQ Systems, launch Stadium Blackjack at Mohegan Sun
August 31, 2016
Gaming technology provider Scientific Games has struck a deal to acquire Canadian rival DEQ Systems. On Wednesday, Sci-Games announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Toronto-listed DEQ for C$0.38 per share. The deal, which requires the support of 2/3 of DEQ shareholders at a vote...
- DEQ and LT Game Forge Global Partnership to Deliver EZ Baccarat® On Live Multi-Game Systems Worldwide and Table Games in Asia
April 9, 2015
Agreement to Bring Successful Baccarat Brand to Mass Market LAS VEGAS AND MACAU – April 9, 2015 – DEQ Systems Corp. (TSXV: DEQ) and LT Game, a subsidiary of Paradise Entertainment Limited (SEHK: 1180) today announced a global partnership to deliver DEQ’s EZ Baccarat® game on LT Game’s Live Multi-Game...
- DEQ Systems wins Best Table Game award; MDI Ent’s to offer lotteries Battleship movie assets; Shanda CEO takes over
February 15, 2012
After issuing its stock options in December, table game solutions provider, DEQ Systems, announced today that its no commission Baccarat table game, EZ Baccarat, has won the Best Traditional Table Game award of Casino Enterprise Management’s 2012 International Table Games Awards. In a press statement, Earle G. Hall, President &...
- Bally Technologies launches apps; Intralot receives Athens SE award; DEQ Systems’ annual revenue fiures
February 3, 2012
Casino solution provider Bally Technologies may be busy prepping for its record breaking World’s Largest Slot Machine Tournament event in California this month, but that hasn’t got in the way of the company launching four new titles to its library of “play-for-fun” mobile applications. A statement released by the company...
- DEQ Systems issues stock options; Jackpot Party’s fishy new slot
December 1, 2011
Provider of table games, jackpot and loyalty solutions - DEQ Systems - has today announced its issuance of 500,000 stock options to its independent board members as part of their annual compensation. Along with the announcement in a company press release, the company revealed that its stock option plan has...
Online gambling earning up to $30 billion globally
April 2, 2013
Galaxy Entertainment eyes Taiwan and Japan markets
November 19, 2013