Tag Archives: Denmark
- Denmark gambling regulator hails success against illegal market
2 January 2019
Denmark's gambling regulatory agency hails victory in fight against illegal online gambling market, says number of offending sites is 'continuously low."
- Denmark’s gambling market reveals online gains, retail pain
5 December 2018
Denmark's regulated gambling market nearly hit an all-time revenue high in Q3 despite land-based gambling sinking to record lows.
- NetEnt set to enter Denmark through Mr Green
27 November 2018
The gaming operator has struck a deal with Mr Green, which will offer all of NetEnt’s products to customers in the country.
- Sports betting drives Denmark’s regulated gambling market in Q2
3 October 2018
Denmark's regulated gambling market reports double-digit growth in Q2, as betting surges on World Cup excitement and new animal-based racing markets.
- Denmark approves MRG for sports betting
5 September 2018
Online gaming operator MRG will now be offering sports betting in Denmark, after receiving a license from the government.
- iGaming’s Bethard coming to Denmark
20 August 2018
Malta-based iGaming company Bethard has announced that it has been given a license to operate in Denmark and gearing next to Sweden.
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
6 February 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
7 February 2017
Danish Gambling Authority orders 25 sites blocked
4 April 2019