Tag Archives: Denise Coates
- Bet365’s Denise Coates earns twice as much as Stoke City’s entire squad
November 13, 2017
Bet365’s Denise Coates becomes the highest paid female boss in British corporate history.
- Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016
Bet365 continues to fire on all cylinders, reporting revenue up 5% to £1.55b and profits up 10% to £448m in its most recent fiscal year.
- 3-Barrels: Idris Elba to Join Molly’s Game; Arnaud Mimran Trial; Kingston Bust
May 10, 2016
Idris Elba will be joining Molly's Game cast; Arnaud Mimran facing the beak, and the law spoils the fun for poker players in Kingston.
- Bet365’s founding family fortune rises 60% in one year on Sunday Times Rich List
April 26, 2016
Bet365's Coates family members make the top-25 on latest Sunday Times Rich List as their net worth rises 60% in a single year.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 most influential iGaming professionals of 2014
December 22, 2014
For this edition of Becky’s Affiliated I’d like to focus on five individuals that stood out & have influenced the online gambling industry.
- ‘Class-leading’ bookies Bet365 annual profit rises 81% to £321m
July 11, 2014
UK bookies Bet365 report full-year profit up 81% to £321m as revenue rises 38% to £1.28b.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Russia seizes bricks of cocaine featuring Bet365 logo
June 12, 2019