Tag Archives: Delaware
- New Jersey sets new sports betting handle record
November 15, 2018
New Jersey's sports betting market sets new wagering turnover record in October, with online betting dramatically outpacing land-based wagers.
- Delaware sets new iGaming revenue record in September
October 16, 2018
The online gambling sites of Delaware's three racino operators earn a combined $337k in September, besting the previous high of $304,874 in June 2016.
- Delaware sports betting gets boot up backside from NFL kickoff
October 5, 2018
Delaware's legal sports betting market got a serious boost from NFL in September; temporary betting station opening at NASCAR track.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
- Delaware casinos see serious sports betting action in latest fiscal month
August 8, 2018
The Delaware Lottery recently published data that reportedly saw the state’s casinos $8M in sports wagers placed between June 25 and July 29 of this year.
- Dover Downs, Twin River casino groups plot merger
July 23, 2018
The Delaware-based Dover Downs and Rhode Island's Twin River casino groups agree to merge, publicly list combined company.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
Casino relief bill gets Delaware Senate approval
April 27, 2018