Tag Archives: Delaware
- Delaware sets new iGaming revenue record in September
October 16, 2018
The online gambling sites of Delaware's three racino operators earn a combined $337k in September, besting the previous high of $304,874 in June 2016.
- Delaware sports betting gets boot up backside from NFL kickoff
October 5, 2018
Delaware's legal sports betting market got a serious boost from NFL in September; temporary betting station opening at NASCAR track.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
- Delaware casinos see serious sports betting action in latest fiscal month
August 8, 2018
The Delaware Lottery recently published data that reportedly saw the state’s casinos $8M in sports wagers placed between June 25 and July 29 of this year.
- Dover Downs, Twin River casino groups plot merger
July 23, 2018
The Delaware-based Dover Downs and Rhode Island's Twin River casino groups agree to merge, publicly list combined company.
- Delaware casinos loving their early sports betting returns
July 4, 2018
Delaware's three casino sportsbooks handle $7m in wagers in first 20 days of legal wagering, while keeping $1m for themselves.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014