Tag Archives: Delaware
- Delaware, Mississippi moving fast on sports betting launch plans
May 18, 2018
Delaware eyes single-game sports betting launch by June; Mississippi publishes sports betting regs, eyes mid-July sports betting at casinos.
- Casino relief bill gets Delaware Senate approval
April 27, 2018
Cash-strapped casinos in Delaware have inched closer to getting financial relief as a bill seeking to slash their taxes moved forward in the Senate.
- New Jersey poker liquidity with Delaware, Nevada by May 1
April 16, 2018
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey's WSOP.com and 888Poker.com plan to start sharing player liquidity with Delaware and Nevada by May 1.
- Delaware lawmakers shelve casino tax relief bill
March 15, 2018
Delaware lawmakers have decided to set aside a bill seeking to slash state casino taxes.
- Delaware’s iGaming suffers double-digit decline in 2017
January 18, 2018
Delaware's intrastate online gambling market suffers double-digit decline in 2017, led by a 38% decline in online poker revenue.
- Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
Other U.S states are gearing up to cash in on legalized sports betting, assuming the U.S. Supreme Court decides to strike down the PASPA of 1992.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014