Tag Archives: Delaware
- Delaware casinos see serious sports betting action in latest fiscal month
August 8, 2018
The Delaware Lottery recently published data that reportedly saw the state’s casinos $8M in sports wagers placed between June 25 and July 29 of this year.
- Dover Downs, Twin River casino groups plot merger
July 23, 2018
The Delaware-based Dover Downs and Rhode Island's Twin River casino groups agree to merge, publicly list combined company.
- Delaware casinos loving their early sports betting returns
July 4, 2018
Delaware's three casino sportsbooks handle $7m in wagers in first 20 days of legal wagering, while keeping $1m for themselves.
- Delaware officially joins single-game sports betting club
June 5, 2018
Delaware Gov. John Carney takes the state's first legal single-game sports wager -- a $10 bet on the Phillies beating the Cubs -- at Dover Downs casino.
- Delaware to launch single-game sports betting on June 5
May 31, 2018
Delaware's three casinos will begin accepting single-game sports bets on Tuesday, June 5 at 1:30pm, beating New Jersey to the punch.
- 888 extends contract with Delaware Lottery
May 22, 2018
888 is pleased to announce it has extended its contract with the Delaware Lottery for a further two years to continue powering the state platform.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
888’s 2016: casino and sports good, poker and bingo bad
March 21, 2017