Tag Archives: Delaware
- Massachusetts guv wants land-based, online sports betting
January 18, 2019
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker wants land-based and online sports betting; Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Delaware reveal December sports betting numbers.
- New Jersey sets new sports betting handle record
November 15, 2018
New Jersey's sports betting market sets new wagering turnover record in October, with online betting dramatically outpacing land-based wagers.
- Delaware sets new iGaming revenue record in September
October 16, 2018
The online gambling sites of Delaware's three racino operators earn a combined $337k in September, besting the previous high of $304,874 in June 2016.
- Delaware sports betting gets boot up backside from NFL kickoff
October 5, 2018
Delaware's legal sports betting market got a serious boost from NFL in September; temporary betting station opening at NASCAR track.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
- Delaware casinos see serious sports betting action in latest fiscal month
August 8, 2018
The Delaware Lottery recently published data that reportedly saw the state’s casinos $8M in sports wagers placed between June 25 and July 29 of this year.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014