Tag Archives: Delaware
- Dover Downs drops poker room; games moved to main casino
June 10, 2019
According to the Delaware State News, the venue has decided to shut down its poker room and relocate all the poker tables to the main casino floor.
- Massachusetts guv wants land-based, online sports betting
January 18, 2019
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker wants land-based and online sports betting; Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Delaware reveal December sports betting numbers.
- New Jersey sets new sports betting handle record
November 15, 2018
New Jersey's sports betting market sets new wagering turnover record in October, with online betting dramatically outpacing land-based wagers.
- Delaware sets new iGaming revenue record in September
October 16, 2018
The online gambling sites of Delaware's three racino operators earn a combined $337k in September, besting the previous high of $304,874 in June 2016.
- Delaware sports betting gets boot up backside from NFL kickoff
October 5, 2018
Delaware's legal sports betting market got a serious boost from NFL in September; temporary betting station opening at NASCAR track.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014