Tag Archives: De Lotto
- Unibet blackmails Dutch gov’t by tying cycling sponsorship to lower online tax
January 27, 2016
Unibet inks €7m sponsorship with Dutch cycling, but will only follow through if gov't sticks to original plan of 20% online gambling tax.
- Dutch parties OK with online sports gambling, but with restrictions to block match fixing
November 24, 2015
The political parties that make up the Dutch government are okay with online sports gambling, but with a caveat.
- Scientific Games to Supply Penn’s first Massachusetts casino with Several Systems, Games Solutions
May 28, 2015
Penn National Gaming's new Plainridge Park Casino will launch Scientific Games’ comprehensive systems and games solutions.
- Dutch-licensed online gambling firms to pay 20% tax plus 2% fees
July 11, 2014
Dutch Council of Ministers confirms new online gambling licensees will pay 20% revenue tax plus 2% of turnover.
- Intralot demonstrates effectiveness in control design; JCM Global predict printer growth; JackpotParty go Trek
February 9, 2012
Intralot demonstrates effectiveness in control design; JCM Global predict printer growth; JackpotParty Star Trekin' slot
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
GameCo inks Star Trek video game gambling licensing deal
April 10, 2017
Intralot bags $340M Illinois State Lottery deal
February 5, 2018
China Welfare Lottery sales to overtake Lottomatica for global top spot
September 15, 2013
Tom Nieman: The gambling industry is in a constant state of flux
December 12, 2017