Tag Archives: David Hasselhoff
- Becky’s Affiliated: How professional sports entertainment and branding expertise led Eric Bischoff to iGaming
December 4, 2014
Throughout all the twists and turns Bischoff’s career has made, it's clear he’s an entrepreneur with a knack for identifying strong brands.
- MX DIGITAL announces agreement with William Hill for distribution of on-line waged gaming products
September 2, 2014
MX Digital announced that it has an agreement w/ William Hill, one of the industry’s largest distributors of on-line waged gaming products.
- Interview with Pro Darts Player James ‘The Machine’ Wade
February 26, 2013
Becky chats with James 'The Machine' Wade during the LAC 2013 as he talks about representing Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and Coral.
- London Affiliate Conference – Day 1 Summary
February 8, 2013
In gaming news, Becky brings us this day 1 summary video of the London Affiliate Conference 2013 at the Old Billingsgate Market in London.
- Top 10 CalvinAyre.com Interviews in 2012
January 1, 2013
CalvinAyre.com reporter Rebecca Liggero gives us an overview of the Top 10 online gaming industry interviews we had for 2012.
- Top 5 Online Gambling Industry PR Stunts of 2012
December 30, 2012
Becky gives us a rundown of this year Top 5 online gaming industry PR stunts.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014