Tag Archives: david group
- David Group junket opening new VIP room at Galaxy Macau
September 22, 2017
Macau junket operator David Group continues its resurgence with plans to open new 10-table VIP gaming room at Galaxy Macau.
- Galaxy turns VIP area into premium mass gambling zone
September 30, 2015
In preparation for the Golden Week, Galaxy Entertainment has turned its former David Group VIP area into a premium mass table gambling zone.
- Neptune, David Group junkets deny rumors of VIP room closures, staff layoffs
June 13, 2015
Macau junket operators Neptune Group and David Group deny rumors of massive layoffs and further VIP room closures due to Macau's slump.
- Macau junkets brace for impact from room closures, visa restrictions
June 10, 2015
Macau junket operator Neptune Group warns of "substantial" loss via VIP room closure; David Group said to be shutting two more VIP rooms.
- David Group junket to ‘hibernate’ until Macau VIPs return
January 20, 2015
Macau junket operator David Group closing three VIP rooms, will 'hibernate' until VIPs return and shift focus to other Asian jurisdictions.
- Macau junket operator David Group reportedly shutting VIP rooms
January 15, 2015
Analysts say Macau junket operator David Group shutting down some or all VIP gaming rooms; Hengsheng Group profit guarantee falls short.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017