Tag Archives: David Baker
- Brian Rast Launches Zen Poker Mentoring
February 23, 2015
Brian Rast has launched Zen Poker Mentoring: poker training for the body, mind and soul, with the first class being rolled out in Las Vegas.
- Aaron Sorkin to write film adaptation of Molly Bloom’s book; Phil Hellmuth wins Pittsburgh Poker Open
November 19, 2014
Academy-award winning screen writer Aaron Sorkin was chosen to write the film adaptation of poker socialite Molly Bloom’s book.
- Winstar $1m Guaranteed First Prize Upsets the Pros
September 3, 2014
Winstar World Casino have slapped a $1m guaranteed 1st prize on their 2014 River Poker Series Main Event which upsets the pros.
- The British Poker Awards: My Tip for International Player of the Year
February 25, 2014
The British Poker Awards is approaching and this week, Lee Davy will be giving us the lowdown on who he believes will walk away with awards.
- Investing in the Talents of David ‘Bakes’ Baker
July 1, 2013
Lee Davy sat down with David "Bakes" Baker as he finished in 15th place at World Series of Poker Event #52: $25,000 No-Limit Hold’em (NLHE).
- Dealer’s Choice: In Tight WSOP POY Race, Winning Is (Almost) Everything
June 28, 2013
In this week's Dealer's Choice, Jason Kirk shares his take on the current standing of the WSOP player of the Year.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018